
Now, I haven't posted in a few days because every time I type in "indianspring.blogspot.com" into the little internet bar up top there, I get directed to this bizarre site. I can't really figure out why... I've been accessing my blog successfully that way for many months now. Suddenly, I have the Mega-site of Bible, Christian & religious information popping up on my screen. I'll have to look through my previous posts and see if there's anything damning in what I've said...
Ah, yes. A typo is what is happening. I keep typing "blogpsot" instead of "blogspot." Even my court-reporting eye (the left one) found it difficult to pinpoint the boo boo. It even happens when you type jasonrbailey.blogpsot.com!
Anyway, it's Wednesday, not much going on. Hmmm... something interesting... hmmmm... Hey, did you know that amazingbiblestudies.com suddenly pops up when I try to access my blog??
4 comments:
Wow. Not only is that sneaky, registering a popular typo like that in order to propagandize, I mean, but anything.blogpsot.com totally crashes my browser (Safari).
Doh! I don't think Safari likes that bible site. Smart move on Safari's part. I mean, I love religion and all, but come on...
I just registered www.awholenotherstudiu.com
Dennis' advertising dollars are mine now!
Did you really register that site? (Hold on, let me check.......)
Okay, I just typed it in my browser, and it says it's not found! Guess it didn't upload yet. Or I'm just gullible.
Post a Comment