Jay made dinner last night on the grill. He came up with the idea that we should each make up a recipe for something on the grill, and his idea was the first to be cooked: orange vegetable burritos. He roasted sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and carrots on the grill (they had been marinated in a pineapple-y marinade), and then we made black beans and rice and stuffed it all into burrito shells. It came out really good, except the sweet taste of the squash and potatoes is not my favorite, and I felt really bad because I said that to Jay, and I should have just not said anything. So I hope I didn't hurt your feelings too much, sweetie! You did a great job!
Tonight's poker night; maybe I'll not lose tonight. I just gotta play smart and don't play against Josh because he always gets good cards. ::shaking fist:: Damn you, luck of the deck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment