Friday, June 03, 2005

Sometimes I hate coming up with subjects


Dennis made a good point about sometimes neglecting to post for extended periods: it's 'cuz there's no pictures to go with the entry. So here is one from Gould's Sugar House. It's a delicous bowl of pickles.

I have the day off today, and am going to go to Filene's with my mom and she's going to help me register for more wedding gifts. I don't know what normal people need in the course of everyday life, so I need a grown-up to guide me. What's flatware? There's TWO types of wine glasses? Serving bowls, schmerving bowls! So I'm very grateful for her help, because otherwise I'd be opening gifts of Real Genius on DVD or something.

1 comment:

dennis said...

You don't need Real Genius on DVD! I already have it. You can borrow it any time you want.