Friday, June 24, 2005

Another day off... must be productive!

I know it's bad to call in sick when I'm not really sick, but if I do go into work, I'll have absolutely nothing to do. Nobody else is going to be there, and I have nothing to work on. So I called in sick. Next step is to get my ass in gear and actually accomplish something! Here's my list:
(a) Clean the house. (hahaha.)
(b) Get laundry done. (I can do that.)
(c) Shopping?
(d) Brew beer. (haven't done that in a LONG time, so now I think I'm scared to.)
(e) Yardwork. (even though I have no idea exactly WHAT work in the yard to do.)
***************
UPDATE: It's 3:44, and I haven't really done much at all. Some laundry, definitely no cleaning, and I'm starting to brew beer.
***************
Jay and I went for a nice swim last evening. The state park "closes" at 6:00, so we just waited until around 6:45 to go down there. The gates were still open, and there were a few people fishing and milling about. So I don't really know how well they enforce the closing time - because last time I was there, a ranger guy was yelling at everyone to leave. ::shrug:: It was a nice swim nonetheless! Then we had tasty corn and salad for dinner. Jay's a good griller :)

I do believe the Koz is coming over on Sunday, but I'm not really sure. Guess we have to figure that out.

Ohh, I almost forgot, if anyone reading this wants to go to a funny puppet show tonight, let me know! It's Cuddy's last puppet comedy show at ImprovBoston, and I plan on going. It's BYOB, people!

1 comment:

dennis said...

I love puppets and Cuddy! But, I'm driving out westward tonight so I can drive further westward tomorrow to help my brother set up his artshow. Family, you know.