
Well, it's Easter Sunday, and since I stopped going to church years ago and my religiosity has waned, Easter really isn't any different than any other day, other than I know that more stores than usual are closed. And that yesterday, any place where anyone could shop was friggin' packed. It's also a time of birthdays - happy birthday to Matt, my brother Dave, and his wife, Shannon.
Yesterday, Jay and I spent the day at his place of employment. He is very busy working on an animation, so I came in to help him get more mundane tasks done. I got to "process inspection photos". Wee! And right now I'm helping him "burn copies of the inspection photos". Wee! Actually, it's a lot of sitting and waiting for the computer to do its thing, so I decided I'd update my blog. I'll be driving out to my parents' for dinner (why do people eat dinner on holidays at like 1:00?), and hopefully I'll get to hang out with Laura who is in town for the weekend.
And this next week will be my last week commuting to may different courthouses (i.e., Lowell, Cambridge, Salem, Lawrence...)! I am finally getting put permanently in a courthouse. After over a year of not having any office to prepare my transcripts in, I'm being assigned to the new superior court session in Marlboro. [insert heavenly sound here] I don't actually know how LONG the Marlboro session will be there (three months? a year? three years??), but at least I won't be called every morning to go to a different courthouse.
So happy Easter, everyone, and eat lots of ham.
No comments:
Post a Comment