Saturday, April 02, 2005

Almost a week without posting??

Dang nabbit! Must have been a boring week.

I finally FINALLY bottled my beer yesterday. I had the day off, so I decided I'd at least try to be useful. No, I didn't clean (well, I cleaned the computer room but then messed it up when I bottled the beer); and no, I didn't run errands. I bottled 52 bottles of gingerbread spice beer.

I forgot how great it feels to actually brew your own beer and watch it go from a bucket into bottles and cap the bottles, and then you have over 50 bottles of YOUR OWN BEER! Weeeeee! (I like beer.) So Marathon Monday party will be spiced with the sweet smell of cloves and cinnamon and molasses ('cuz that's what in the beer).

However, when I was bottling, I did cap a bottle too harshly...


In other news, Abe got sick last night :( I think he ate too much Boston Market sandwich bits ('cuz I'm a messy eater), and we also gave him lots of biscuits. So he puked all over the bed, the rug, my coat... doh! I still think he's feeling under the weather. Poor Abe!

No comments: