I mean to, really, but sometimes the Blogger site is bogged down and takes to long to publish stuff, so I get bored and just go to a different site. Maybe it's the ADD. Maybe not... but it probably is.
Tonight we went to Jodi and Felix's place and watched the first Celtics playoff game on their HDTV. (I'd put links in to various other sites that I think would be relevant, but I'm too lazy.) So anyway, it was a hell of a lot of fun to see everybody, and we had a great time!
Maybe tomorrow, if the weather clears up a bit, we'll find a nice place to hike or something. We'll just have to see. So that's my lame-o post for the day. Hopefully the Blogger site will decide to actually publish it.
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
http://reverse-add.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment