Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Genius!


I had a brilliant idea about a new business - a company that sells all different kinds of things for people with ADD! I had the idea as I was rifling through my messy purse trying to find my lip balm, and I thought, "A purse with specially designed compartments for things I use most often would be great!" Then I thought, "A car console specially designed to hold things and trash for me would be great!" And I started thinking, products designed especially for an individual to keep them more organized on a day-to-day basis would be something I would be interested in buying. And I have ADD! So hell, why not create a company that sells things like that? (Okay, I know there's tons of organization products out there, but people with ADD can't track them down. Okay, at least I can't track them down.)

Hey, I thought it was a good idea!

No comments: