Monday, March 07, 2005

Day off!

I have the day off today, because I have a doctor's appointment at 3:00 but didn't want to waste 80+ miles on my car to go to work for a half-day. So I have weird issues with days off. I feel like I should be really productive and clean and do laundry and all that crazy domestic stuff. (We all know I hate that crap.) But I'm also feeling like I should get some typing done, because I'm home and can get work done. But then the third part of me (the lazy part) wants to go sleep more and eat lots of food. We'll see which prevails. (So far the lazy part's winning. I've been sitting at the computer for an hour.)

So to mirror Kate's comment, I can't freakin' wait until warmer weather! What the hell are you supposed to do outside when it's 25 degrees and windy? There's snow everywhere so you can't just go romping round unless you want to get all... snowy and stuff. ::sigh:: We did go for a walk yesterday, however, until it got too windy and we turned back. That was good. I just want to be able to hang out outside.

I saw an ad for Target's Sean Conway outdoor stuff in Real Simple and really wanted an outdoor dining area. Maybe I'll try to plan out one on my day off...

No comments: