Monday, March 14, 2005

Marathon Monday... a bust?


So no one has affirmatively responded that they are going to come to our Marathon Monday Slumber Party. ::sad face:: I guess it's tough for people to get Monday off. They should all pretend they live on Rt. 135 and tell their bosses, "Sorry, can't make it in that day." Then they should come over Sunday night and eat tasty foods and play horseshoes and drink beer and then wake up Monday morning and I'll cook them breakfast and then we'll watch the marathon. Yeah! ...No? ::sigh::

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wee! John and Janelle are going to stumble home like we do from the beerfest! Weee!

dennis said...

I'm still planning on making it, and I'm pretty sure Greg and Tony are innerested, too. But it all still hinges on whether we can get that Monday off or not, and I can't ask my bosses because my bosses are on vacation this week, so.