So thanks to everyone who showed up for Jay's party this past Saturday! We had a great time. Don't forget to remember our Boston Marathon party on Sunday, April 17th into Marathon Monday, April 18th.
So Alley Party's blog has been stagnant, as has my yet-to-be-updated Erin Talkin' Ye-a blog, and even this blog isn't all that excitement-worthy. Maybe it's something about winter that makes me not want to spend the time blogging... or it just be ADD. I'll go with the latter.
I shouldn't say the winter weather makes blogging stagnant; far from the truth, Dennis's blog, Pat and Kate's blog, and Jay's new blog are updated frequently with very interesting content. I just don't possess the attention span to stick to the same subject, find cool websites to link to, and post pictures to link to.
Has anyone seen my keys?
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment