
Had a dream that I wanted to kidnap and/or kill a very popular person (was he a rock star? don't know!), and I knew he drove a car with a Woodrow Wilson bumper sticker on it, or so I thought. I wanted to steal his car, so I eventually found it in a parking lot (no Wilson bumper sticker). The key was in it, don't know why... So I started driving, but it was a stick shift and I have no idea how to drive those. So I just ignored the clutch, which I know comes into play somewhere, and I don't even think the car was on so I was just lurching forward slowly ready to get hit by oncoming traffic. I finally started the car, and just told myself I'd stay in first, because that's what I thought the car was in. I ended up slamming into a snow bank and calling my mom for help, but she was mad at me because I made her buy CDs for Jay, so I was like, "Fine! I don't need your help!" I was pissed! Then somewhere in the dream I was in my friend from high school Cassie's house, and her bedroom overlooked beautiful cherry trees and cow pastures. I said, this is lovely! And she said, yeah, but there's a cow guillotine right in your line of sight. Right as she said that, I saw a cow's head get lopped off. It was kind of funny, because the scenery was so nice, and then you see a cow guillotine.
Now I have to get to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment