Sunday, March 06, 2005

I was hungry


I tried on wedding dresses yesterday, and my mom and Jay's mom (the two Bonnies) and my sister Jenn came with me. It was REALLY weird for me to be trying on such pretty dresses, because I think the fanciest dress I've really ever worn was my prom dress, which was ridiculously pink and lacy because I thought it was funny. Everyone says that when you try on the dress you end up wearing, you just KNOW it's the one. Well, I don't think I'll feel like that about any dress, because I'm not into that kind of stuff! I'm not very good at being girly, I'm realizing...

So anyway, I didn't have time to eat beforehand because I didn't plan well, and we all know that Boris, my tapeworm, rears his ugly head mostly all the time. So I was very very hungry and started to get dizzy. Jay was in the area, so he was sweet enough to pick me up a snacker sandwich from KFC, but geez, I was in a store with lots of really expensive dresses and couldn't just eat it out in the open! So I hid in the dressing room and ate it. The dressing room smelled like fried chicken. I hope the lady helping me out didn't smell it.

4 comments:

dennis said...

Not that I really have any business helping you choose a wedding dress, but I wish I was there to smell the chicken.

Erin said...

The chicken smell wasn't that complimentary to the atmosphere of such fancy dresses. It'd be like having shepard's pie at the Waldorf.

Patrick said...

This is the most insane posting. ever. good luck with your search!

the photo kind of looks like you're gonna hurl in the bag.

Erin said...

I almost was gonna hurl, party from intense hunger and party from all the girly girls trying on girly dresses.