Hi. I don't have much to say, but I thought I'd blog a bit and say hi. Went out for drinks last night with Dennis. Good to see you. I had a dream last night about a hot dog in 3D made in Illustrator. Weird. We might be looking into buying a new/used car soon, as Jay's car is a piece of poop and we don't like it and it needs lots of new things and the 'check engine' light will never, ever go off. Ever. I woke up with a bad song in my head. "Ride, Captain ride, upon your mystery ship..." That's the only lyrics I know, but the tune is damn near burned into my brain. I'll try to get the "Reading Rainbow" song in my head. Ah, much better...
UPDATE THIRTEEN MINUTES LATER: Now I have "The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain" stuck in my head. Don't know why. Oh, Audrey Hepburn/Julie Andrews...
Friday, June 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think Jay should get a Toyota Matrix, or maybe a Jeep wrangler. I could see him in either.
Isn't a Matrix what Dennis has? Then Jay'd look like Dennis. You know, I once saw a guy on a train that looked 50 percent like Jay and 50 percent like Felix. It was really, really weird.
Wow, that was a tangent...
Jay you could buy my Celica. only 125k miles, no brakes, shot shocks and no clutch left.
Still, for the pounding I gave it since 2001, it's been great. If you can find one (either 2001, or 2003/04) then you'd surely enjoy it. Lots of trunk space, good gas mileage (33mpg). Same engine type as the Matrix.
Don't get an automatic though, no power and no fun.
Post a Comment