Monday, June 12, 2006

Fever all through the night

Dammit, I'm sick! I woke up this morning with a sore throat (thought it was because I left the fan on low even though I hate the fan, but Jay sleeps with it on so now I find the sound comforting), but my sore throat wouldn't go away. Then I got a headache, then body aches, and now I just feel icky. I haven't been sick in a really long time (except for when I got cold sores, but that wasn't really sickness, that was just grossness). I'm not used to it. I bought myself some chicken noodle soup from Friendly's, which is my favorite kind. I know, it's Friendly's, you wouldn't think it's good, but boy, is it ever. Try it next time you're sick. So I'm just going to chill out with the pup tonight on the couch, maybe watch some TV, and hit the sack early.

On a side note, I found my glasses! They were lost in the house for a few weeks. They had fallen into a storage box that Jay put downstairs. I know this is real important stuff, guys.

Another side note: here's a pic of babies. Jackson (my mom's cousin's daughter's son - whew!), Mason (my nephew - he's the cutest!), and Matthew (my mom's cousin's daughter's son [not the same cousin]). Mason's only a month older than Matthew, and he's so much bigger.

No comments: