Thursday, June 01, 2006

Quick post before I brush my teeth

Played poker last night for the first time in a while and lost... but it was okay because I came home and out in the backyard there were a bunch of lightning bugs, and that made me happy.

I have a new collapsable hat! Did I write about this yet? I lost my red one last summer to the Ashland reservoir at the state park, but Jay's parents spied one at Target recently. It has flowers on it. Jay bought me two. Jay surprised me by stealthily forcing me to go to Target and I was all, "Why the crap are we here?" And then he found them. Weee!!

Why is it that when I try to post a quick post I keep hitting all the wrong letters and I have to keep hitting the backspace key almost every other character?? Oh, such keyboard problems...

No comments: