Today I have to go into Boston for a job interview. I'm being interviewed for my current job. Hmmm... odd? Well, I apparently was hired as a "temporary full-time employee," and now there are "permanent full-time positions" available. I don't get the logistics of it all, but in the back of my head I'm scared I'll somehow lose my job. The stupidest thing is I'm all paranoid about what to wear. I don't know if they expect me to wear a business suit or just nice office clothes. I tried buying a suit for the past couple of days, but I absolutely abhor shopping and refuse to spend large amounts of money on clothes.
So anyway, I spent the morning mapping out my route into Boston. I don't really like the city, only because of the lack of parking. I like free parking. But they don't have that in Boston. I'm going to take the T, I believe. It takes me a while to plan things out, as I have a hard time planning ahead. But I think I'm all set.
So hopefully I'll make a good impression on my bosses, who really haven't even met me yet in the almost 2 years I've been working for the courts. We'll see! ...I think I'm just bitter that I have to get interviewed to keep my job!
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope it goes/went well!
Post a Comment