I was very, very bored last night and had just finished watching the Red Sox lose. So I was itching to get out of the house. Jay is good at deciding on things to do when we go out, and I am incapable of making decisions, so I let Jay do the driving. He pulls into Bugaboo Creek Steakhouse, which is odd because he doesn't eat steak. But he wanted to take me out and have me get a big ol' steak, because I really really really like steak. A lot. So I got myself a 16-oz. prime rib! Mmmm! So tasty!
That's my story. There were sure a lot of birthdays there. We saw the moose get kissed like 4 or 5 times in the 45 minutes we were there. But, oh, my steak was tasty. Medium rare deliciousness... thank you, Jay!
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Bugaboo does some good steak for the price. Their Bug Juice Vodka infused with pineapple) is pretty damn good as well.
Bugaboo does some good steak for the price. Their Bug Juice Vodka infused with pineapple) is pretty damn good as well.
Did the animals talk to you there? The flapping fish on the walls are so weird.
Post a Comment