Sunday, October 02, 2005

Lost again!


On Saturday, our plan was to go to Mount Wachusett and have ourselves a little hike. We never got there. Instead of taking I-190, we took I-90. I noticed we were going the wrong way after I said, "Boy, I feel like this is the wrong way!" and Jay said about the same thing. He said, "North on I-90, right?" And I said, "...There's no such thing as north on I-90..." Ah, well. We got off at the Sturbridge exit, as we were about there when we realized we were going the wrong way. We remembered that at Hyland Orchards in Sturbridge, they were having an Oktoberfest event that day. So that's where we went. We had Abe with us, and he was quite the hit with the young ladies. Ages 3-5, mostly. One little girl was completely enamored with him - she kept putting her arm around him and squealing about how much she LOVED him!! It was cute.

Today we went for a round of disc golf. Well, I didn't; I just kept score. But Jay, Matt, Mikko, and Dennis played a round. It was so nice out, and it was nice being out in the woods. Surrounded by metal baskets. Then we went to Moe's for an Art Vandalay and an $8.00 pitcher of lime margaritas. Mmmm! When Jay and I got home, we took a nice long nap. Naps are cool!

No comments: