
Monday morning, the road wasn't closed, from what I could tell, until past 10 am. So note to self for next year's party - people, take the day off and show up on Monday at around 8 or 9 am! Anyways, we went down to the end of Indian Spring Road and watched the beginning of the race, and watched the thousands of people run on by, we cheered them on, and it was good. Then we walked back to the house to watch more of the race from our old railroad bed, and little did we know that we'd have a great view of a very popular pee spot: our neighbor's pine trees.

I know I shouldn't post something like that, but how can I resist? Sorry, dude, whoever you are.
Then later on, me, Jay, Tony, Greg, and Dennis all hung out, played horsehoes, had some beer, hung around the fire, and it was good. So we had a great time!
1 comment:
I had an awesome time! And I'm proud to be the only sleeperoverer. Also, I enjoyed the photos you sent out email style. All 97 of them. I think, though, that you should look into getting a flickr account. Much better interface than that Kodak thing. Just saying. :)
Post a Comment