Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Revive the Alley!

I just checked Alley Party , and it looks as though the Alley is dying in more ways than one. Sadly, two of the original members already have moved (that's me and Jay), and now two more originals are on the move (that's Jodi and Felix), and apparently, Matt just got notification that the alleyparty.com URL is up for termination (or whatever you want to call it) if not renewed.

I mentioned in a comment on the Alley Party site that there should be an Alley get-together every Friday or Saturday up until Jodi and Felix move. Nothing too crazy, like we don't need shot-glass Army vests or barrel fires or stuffed-animal baseball or power hour (okay, maybe we do need power hour...), but I for one am kind of saddened by the impending death of the Alley! At least one last she-bang, like perhaps the second annual (and possibly final) Alley Formal? Last year's was October 4th, I believe - if we can arrange another maybe in August, I would LOVE that. What do you think??




1 comment:

missustn said...

too bad we could not get it going. mabye for teh next kerouac 5K?

jo