Monday, July 18, 2005

Gross

As Pat and Kate have noticed, it's freakin' muggy. I came home to find mold growing in the plastic magnetic part of the inside of the freezer door that seals the door shut, which I am almost positive wasn't there before, and I only say that because if you just GLANCE over near there, it was pretty obvious that nasty mold was growing. Icky sticky!

So Jay's taking a programming class, which he is at on Monday and Wednesday nights. I've been busy with more wedding stuff (was going to say "wedding crap," but I'm trying to be positive here). I am not good at this wedding stuff, and it's frustrating to no end that I can't seem to accomplish any task without a fair amount of confusion and messing up. But things do work out, I suppose, and we are getting stuff done, I suppose; I suppose I'm just cranky 'cuz it's so nasty out. And because I'm bad at wedding stuff.

Here's a really cute pic of Jay and his niece, Cadence (ignore the serving tray behind his head):

No comments: