Here's the story! Isn't that crazy?? We were down there just this past weekend. Jay asked me how I would have reacted if I saw that happen at the boat launch, and I said that I'd probably think it was a joke and start laughing, which would probably result in me getting shot. With a shotgun. 'Cuz that's what the guy had, a shotgun.
Anyway, we ran out of propane for the grill last night! Mikko, Dennis, and Erik stopped on by, and I was all ready to grill up some dogs and burgers and veggies, and Erik noticed that even though the burners were all on 'high,' the temperature was only at 200 degrees and dropping. It was very sad... Maybe we'll heed Erik's advice and get ourselves a backup tank for when that happens again. We ended up cooking the food on the stove, and it was okay. Then later on we had a fire, and it was fun. Not a fire like Pat and Kate saw; this was contained.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If the fire department hadn't put out the fire so quickly, I think we would have had to at, the very minimum, roast marshmellows over it.
Post a Comment