I really, really do want to post - I want to post about stuff, and post about stuff and include pictures, I really do! I just have NOT found the time to sit and focus, which is the first step in posting with pictures.
Here's a rundown of ALL the things I could post about if I had the time:
-Abe's snowman outfit, and how I heard on NPR that dauchsunds need coats, and I wanted to get him a coat, but we don't need to buy him one cuz the snowman suit works great
-Jay's new computer
-my boo boo (on my finger, which is at this point mostly healed...) - it's hard to type
-why I have paper taped to myself and Sharpie in my shirt
-my pics
self portraits
idea about chasing sun
sad face happy face
memay
-takung lots of pics & video
-colemans' game (so long ago now, that I now deem it irrelevant!)
-jenn moving (again, so long ago; deemed irrelevant!)
-mason dancing (okay, that was long ago, but it was cute)
-work - new intern and stuff
-love new water bottle from poland spring - and website's cool too!
-country store, tip top & soup
-Cruise to bermuda
Anyway, I hope to get to that stuff soon... I have a big ol' trial transcript I have to get done in 5 weeks, and it's like 2,000 pages, so I'll be busy with that, and I've been distracted by work stuff, and blah blah blah... I'll get it together one of these days, and mark my words, pictures shall come back to Indian Spring! Boo-ya!
Monday, January 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment