Right now we're having a little fire out in the firepit in the backyard (oo, I love two words you make into one!), and I just was peeing and thinking ('cuz I think when I pee; what?), and I wanted to say that Dennis is a good photographer. I hope he posts pics on his photo blog thing of what he photographed tonight, 'cuz from what I saw, they were neat-o. Neat-o pics, D!
And I also wanted to post about pizza places. It was twenty of 11:00 and we wanted pizza, so I called up Pizza Mine, our old standby, and they had already closed at 10:00. I proceeded to call all -- no, seriously, ALL -- of the pizza places in Ashland, and some wouldn't even answer the phone, but most were closing at 11:00 and wouldn't deliver at this time of night. It's Friday night! There's a freakin' college in the next town over! What pizza shop owner would close their doors at 11:00 on a Friday night?? Oh, ALL of them! Pu-sha, I say! Pu-SHA!
Anyway, I write this as I sit and wait 14 minutes for the frozen pizza I found in the freezer to cook, so that Dennis, Erik, Jay, and I might have some satiation. Wow, that word looks really, really weird. It's 11:03 and you can't get pizza in Ashland. Unless you have some in your freezer. Hmph.
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There should be federal laws that keep pizza places open till midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
We've been digging Papa John's pizza down here, it is tasty stuff.
We also keep a stock of frozen zaa in the freezer.
Post a Comment