Sunday, May 28, 2006

Misery Island

Yesterday we went up to Beverly to visit Jay's 'rents. We had a great time - they grilled up some great veggies and steak, and they had bought a new fire pit that we got to hang out around. And today we went out on Jay's dad's rowboat (Jay kayaked) out to Misery Island off the coast of Beverly. It's a beautiful island with lots of cool ruins of old water tanks and club houses. I got a bit sunburned even though I put on SPF 48 sunblock. Our camera got a big wave on it so now it doesn't work, otherwise I'd-a posted pics. Okay, I probably wouldn't have posted pics 'cuz I'm too lazy, but it's okay to blame it on the waves, right? Jay and his pops ate lots of hot peppers stuffed with cheese off the grill, and they burned their faces off, but they loved it.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like fun!