Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So Jay has his first Celtics rookie card! I put his new greenceltics site over as a link - keep on checking in as his collection grow! It's like sea monkeys!

So how's everyone doing? I bet you're all much happier now that the rain has finally stopped. Am I right? I mean, I was ready to build me an ark! Come on! Seriously, though, I'm hoping to get some grilling in sometime this weekend. Perhaps we'll have a small shin-dig on Saturday if the weather forecast stays the same as it is now. Check back, as I will have more details as the day approaches.

I wanted Cool Ranch Doritos for a snack today, so I put $.85 into the vending machine. The bag got stuck. So I put in another $.85 and hit C5 again (the Cool Ranch Dorito button) to dislodge the first bag. That bag, too, got stuck. I was pissed, man. My belly was growling something bad! I figured it was just my luck that something so terrible would happen to me. Why did I have to pick the Cool Ranch Doritos? I could have had some Sun Chips or something! Man. Then I got back up to my office, all in a bad mood, and one of my coworkers told me his wife was very sick and in the hospital and was not doing so well. Then I felt guilty for being so mad about my Doritos. Ah, perspective...

No comments: