Friday night, I believe, Jay and I did some rogue swimming at the state park.

We took our floatie noodles out. It was pretty chilly outside, and the water was definitely more chilly. It was kind of creepy because we went over to the boat launch side, and there were like 3 or 4 trucks there, one with its headlights on, and as we floated around, we could hear what sounded like fake duck calls to me, but Jay said they were frogs. Ain't no frogs I ever heard!
Then Saturday, I believe, we went to see Wall-e with Judy and Erik.

It was a really, really good movie! I've not been in the mood to go to the movies much lately, but I'm glad I went. And Judy and Erik brought in lots and lots of candy, so that was totally awesome. We had some apps and a pitcher of beer beforehand at John Harvard's. Good times.
And then on Sunday evening, Pat & Kate came over with their 3-month-old baby, Ted. He's a cutie pie! I haven't downloaded the pics yet, but I will and will post some. We planned on having a barbeque and hanging out outside, but it was SO MUGGY and hot that we stayed inside. I grilled the usual grilling food outside as it rained, but that was okay. I had my beer to keep me warm. (Wait, it was already hot out...) Kate brought me a plant with orange flowers on it! Weee!! Pat & Kate got to take my Honda Fit out for a test drive. Pat used the paddles. (That sounds like a euphamism for something else...)
Anyway, now I'm at work and Jay's having a man's day out at Foxwoods. I hope he wins lots and lots of money! Because I'm SOO into having lots and lots of money! Money money money!! More for me!!
I'm not materialistic. Really.
1 comment:
Sweet sweet paddles!
Thanks for having us over! We had a great time and the food was tasty!
Post a Comment