
Jay rented a dumpster we could throw out crap. I haven't seen the dumpster yet, as I am writing from work right now and the dumpster was delivered after I left. (Oh, I also forgot my laptop this morning -- hu-duh -- but Jay met me in F'ham to bring it to me.)
Anyway, back to the dumpster. We have old wet rugs and old desks and extra trash cans and 50-lb. glass doors and lots and lots of other stuff we need to get rid of, so Jay decided we'd rent a dumpster and, well, dump all that stuff in it. I'm excited to see it when I get home. He says he's been taking some pictures (I love pictures), so I'll have to post some, if they're appropriate, that is...
Anyway, back to the dumpster. We have old wet rugs and old desks and extra trash cans and 50-lb. glass doors and lots and lots of other stuff we need to get rid of, so Jay decided we'd rent a dumpster and, well, dump all that stuff in it. I'm excited to see it when I get home. He says he's been taking some pictures (I love pictures), so I'll have to post some, if they're appropriate, that is...
Let's see. Last weekend we finally went to the place down the street called T.J. Spirits (I thought it was called T.J. O'Brien's for some odd reason...). It's a townie bar for sure, and part biker bar for sure. I felt out of place without a Laconia T-shirt on. There was a normal-looking young woman there hanging out with lots of biker dudes, and she turned around and her long hair was braided and some sort of leather sheath was wrapped around it. I'd never seen anything like that. I thought Kerry, Bri's wife, might like something like that. You know, because she's the wife of a biker... umm, yeah.

So this weekend we'll be dumpsterin' for the long haul! Unfortunately, we have a mouse problem in the basement.

We've already caught two of them, and once we go through the basement and clean up and go through old boxes and stuff, I'm sure we'll find a nest. Igkcey! We'll bring Abe along - he can utilize his terrier skills to catch and maim them. Because that's what he does. The two mice we've seen him catch in three years he hasn't quite killed. He maims them and then plays with them. Abe's a sick, sadistic dog. He should be in The Most Evil Dogs in History book.

No comments:
Post a Comment