Monday, June 23, 2008

Inconsistent posting

Unlike Pat and Kate who actually have something to write about (Ted), Jay and I live mildly mundane lives that aren't really blog-worthy. However, I will write about sweet potato chips. They are so damn good. I can't get enough of them. My big tummy can't get enough of them. Mmmm, sweet potato chips!

Anyway. Yesterday we went to a place down the street called T.J. Spirits that's sort of a biker bar. We were always scared to go there, but Jay took me there as a surprise. It was actually kind of neat. The prices are really cheap and the food was pretty good. Some interesting company, too, what with the biker dudes and such.

On Saturday we went swimming (sort of) in the reservoir. I say "sort of" because we used our water noodles. It was still a workout, I tell you!

Right now I'm still working on a monster transcript that I hope to have completed in the next month. ::sigh:: I hate big transcripts; they overwhelm me!

We also got Abe's hair cut finally. He looks so much like a chihuaua (sp?) that it's crazy! He's much cooler (temperature-wise) now. Which is good, you know, because it's summer. Yeah.

I have to go finish up some laundry now. See ya'll later, dudes.

No comments: