Okay.
(A) I can't access my bank account onli- - - oh, the page finally loaded. Good.
(B) Now I can't access up-to-date info on our credit card. What the -- arggg
(C) I bought a Treo 700p, it came in the mail, and WHAT THE HELL?? I either hate technology or I hate Sprint, one or the other, or maybe both... Mm-hm, okay, yeah, it's the "I hate Sprint" one. Yeah.
Maybe I'm just not smart. Maybe I'm just not tech-savvy. Y'know, I've always thought of myself as a bright little bulb, but apparently I lack some special super powers of understanding and tolerance when it comes to trying to get answers from customer service people. Really.
::shaking head:: I had been trying for a while to get info on switching over to the Palm Treo. I think you might have read about this. ...long, long story short, I finally talked to some dimwit at Sprint - it was like PULLING TEETH to get any useful information out of her after I had decided I wanted to make the purchase; and now that I have the smartphone device thingy whatever-you-call-it, I try to call Sprint, they have no idea what I'm talking about, they put me on hold for 10 minutes.... and I just... I just... I just can't take it.
I thought technology was supposed to make our lives easier. Right?
At least blogging exists. I can rant and post it and boom, there it is.
Plththhthhhhh.
Oh, p.s. - I have my job interview tomorrow. I tried to buy new clothes to wear. The clothes don't fit. They don't make power suits made for people with the proportions of a 12-year-old girl. Booo hiss! Ninny!!!
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Any updates in the world of smartphones and/or job interviews?
Shoutouts to Jay and Abe.
-pat
Post a Comment