Sunday, April 09, 2006
The woes of being Abe
So I say again, yes, I certainly don't post all that often, but I did want to share the sad news that Abe is sick. Well, his bum is sick. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow morning to get his anal sacs fixed. Ewww. I know, it's icky, but he's certainly in a lot of pain, and it makes me and Jay very sad to see him in so much pain. He's been a good sport, though - so he'll probably be feeling under the weather for about a week, but next week at the Marathon party, he hopefully will be better. Well, once he sees all the people and gets all excited for everybody to pet him, he'll feel better instantaneously. So we'll see... poor, poor puppy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How's little Abe one day later?
poor Abe!
Post a Comment