Well, I've been super lazy with regard to this here blog. I've had stuff to say, but by the time I sit down at the computer to write, I'm bored. But right now I'm in the middle of brewing up a pot of summer ale (my first homebrewed beer in like over a year, possibly!), so I had a few minutes to post. I sent out Marathon Monday party invitations (gotta love Evite), so if you didn't get one, let me know.
Yesterday we bought Jay new tires. Very exciting. We also went to the bookstore and got me some books about landscaping, job-hunting, and how to dress. Very, very exciting. We also had lunch at Quizno's, who makes a damn good sub. Mega-exciting. We watched "Good Night and Good Luck," the movie directed by George Clooney about Edward R. Murrow in the McCarthy era. Not very exciting. And today is Matt's birthday. Birthday-bash exciting.
So that's about it... I'll let you know how the homebrewing goes...
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like beer. I hope you share.
Post a Comment