Sunday, April 23, 2006

Cleaning my parents' basement

Today I went to my folks' house to sort of help clean out thier basement. Their basement is totally full of old crap, and lots of my stuff from high school and college was oncluded in it. So I didn't really help clean; I just went through all my old stuff. I kept a lot of cards from people I don't remember now, birthday cards and such, and I also found lots of old photos anf videos and lots of other stuff. Kind of scary, the stuff I found, like old newspaper clippings from when I helped paint Quaboag Regional High School's rock in support of the vice principal who was accused of sexual misconduct. (What??) And I found my SAT scores, which I calculated could have gotten me into MENSA, but I actually calculated wrong, because I added my math score too high. I can't do math; therefore, I can't join MENSA. Damn you, Geena Davis! I found an old video that my best friend Laura had made me from my high school graduation. I laughed out loud at that... So anyway, it was a trip down memory lane over the past ten+ years, and it's weird to look back at your life like that. I wonder what kind of stuff I'll keep from now on, and where exactly I'll keep it.

No comments: