Monday, February 20, 2006

What's today?

I've lost track of what day it is... but at least this is going to be a short work week! (Do those two things have anything to do with each other?)

So Cuddy just came over to show me and Jay a digitally-remastered version of a DVD she made back in college for a friend who moved to London. It was a silly DVD, and she did a good job of re-editing it. Then we bought steak. Mmmm... I love steak. We also bought veggies, and we grilled up the veggies and made a salad out of them, and we grilled the steak too. Mmmm... grilled steak. Mmmmm... grilled veggies. Now it's naptime.

Jay and I have been watching Olympic curling, the women's. It's kind of fun. As I sit here and type, I can hear the scary Brits screaming, "PULL!!!!!" I actually don't know if that's what they're saying, but it sounds like that. Now to go watch more curling!

No comments: