
I know I haven't been posting much lately, but that's only because I haven't really been in the mood. But here's two pics inspired by Dennis, who has been busy with his photoblog. Yeah, they're both the same, but different... ooooo.
So I'm again recovering from a nasty cold sore that made it so I couldn't form the sounds of "B," "F," "M," "V," "P," and "W." I didn't mean the M V and P to go together like that. I think I've been absorbing too much basketball info from Jay... Anyway. I missed work all last week and for yesterday, today, and tomorrow of this week. I got a new doctor, and my first appointment with him is tomorrow, so hopefully he'll give me magic medicine that makes me better. But we'll see.
On a side note, I went to another dermotologist last week who seemed very concerned about my purple legs. (I have blotchy, purple-y, veiny legs. They used to call me Roadmap in elementary school.) She did blood work to see if I was ill. But then she called to tell me everything was normal and that I was just naturally purple. Thanks, Doc!
So yeah, it's Valentine's Day. Days like this kind of freak me out, because I can think of lots of nice things to do for the one I love (that's you, Jay), but then I get absolutely overwhelmed with ALL the possibilities, and then I try to figure out how to implement any one of those plans, and I sort of shut down. So sorry, Jay, I ain't doing anything, but I thought of some nice stuff! Kidding. I'll think of something... it might not be that great. But it'll be something.
That's about all... have a happy Valentine's Day and whatnot.
1 comment:
::blushing:: Awww, thanks, Jay!
Post a Comment