I'm going to try to be there for sure, but I'm going to a rock show later that night and am not sure what the plan is with my big brother for the beginning of the day. Maybe to the festivities I will bring him?
You sure can bring big brother! I'd love to meet him. If you guys are around earlier in the day, too, feel free to stop by - 3:00 is just a guesstimate.
5 comments:
I'm going to try to be there for sure, but I'm going to a rock show later that night and am not sure what the plan is with my big brother for the beginning of the day. Maybe to the festivities I will bring him?
You sure can bring big brother! I'd love to meet him. If you guys are around earlier in the day, too, feel free to stop by - 3:00 is just a guesstimate.
We'll be there.
I think it means you'll be wearing bells.....
Cowbells!!!!
Is there going to be another party? No. Wait. Same old post as before still.
Post a Comment