Saturday, November 12, 2005

Too much work

So it's silly, but I find it difficult to keep up the whole blogging thing. (A) I have to find something interesting to write about, (B) I have to find pics that correspond, and (C) I just really don't have the attention span to accomplish all that!

So anyway, this past week entailed Jay going to Celtics games (watch him on Fox Sports Net, you'll see the Get Buckets Brigade I guarantee!), me being moved to the Worcester courthouse, and Abe getting a haircut. I am going to focus on Abe getting a haircut.

Before:

after:

Wowsers!! It's two different dogs, pictures taken on the same day!! No kidding, I'm laughing my ass off at how different he looks. Oh, but he's a cutie pie...

3 comments:

Erin said...

I have to write a comment even though I just wrote the post... Oh My God, it's really two diffent dogs!! Holy Crap what a haircut will do! Wow!!

dennis said...

I had no idea all that was under there!

Kate said...

He looks naked!