Saturday, February 12, 2005

Strange footprints...

As Jay and I were taking our little dog Abe for a walk in the backyard the other day, I noticed that there were footprints in the snow that went out to the little spring that runs through the yard. I asked Jay if he had walked out there for something, and he said no... and I certainly hadn't trekked through the snow over there for any reason. Upon further inspection, it looks like some random trespasser came on our property from the road, walked to the spring, took a bunch of leaves and sticks out of the grate, removed the grate from the plastic irrigation pipe, and walked off. Hmmm... I don't know if it's some angry neighbor whose yard floods because of our negligence to the spring, or if it was someone from the DPW. Don't know!

1 comment:

dennis said...

You probably have a stray stalker. I forgot to mention them before you moved. Strays are pretty common in metrowest. I'd just leave a box of wheaties out back about once a week. You shouldn't have any problems.