Well, I just got a MacBook Pro (and a free iPod touch, to boot!), and here I am at work with both my Mac and my PC running, and I'm frantically trying to get work done, switching between each computer, plugging my Ethernet cable into one or the other to try to access the web, loading files onto my external hard drive so I can access them with both computers... ack! It's frustrating as hell! I can't wait until I get my Mac completely up and running with Windows XP (I need to partition the hard drive, I think you call it, in order to run it; I need to run it so I can court report). Then I'll have to get used to actually using the Mac! But I do love the new touch pad where you can swipe various numbers of fingers and have the windows swoop away or swoop back or swoop small and all that cool stuff.
Anyway, we're going to North Carolina next week to visit our good blog friends Pat and Kate and their baby Ted. We're very excited for a vacation. We'll be taking Jay's soccer-mom minivan down, and hopefully we'll hit a few cool places along the way. If anyone has any suggestions for some funky places to stop, let me know!
Well, back to work. Gotta love yousendit.com.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment