Hey, everyone! I've had my new Honda Fit for a few weeks now, and I love it. The sport mode is so cool - there's these little paddles on either side of the steering wheel (left is down shift, right is up shift) and you can control what gear you're in with the paddles. I'm just getting used to them because I've never driven a manual before, but if I wreck my transmission, the warranty'll cover it!
I've also been at the new courthouse which has been great. I've been driving in with my pal Chrissy, who now is also my officemate. You'd think that spending so much time with one person would make you a little crazy, but we get along really well and have pretty much the same sense of sick humor.
Jay's been very, very busy (as always!) with school and work. He's got a conference coming up this weekend plus a meeting with his thesis advisor tomorrow. Tough stuff! He's doing well, though - really well considering how much work it is.
We're also really excited that we booked a cruise for June 1-8! We can't wait. The day before that (May 31st) is our walk for the National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI). For those of you who didn't get out e-mail, here's the link to check out the walk and donate a few bucks, if you got the spare change: http://www.nami.org/walkTemplate.cfm?section=namiwalks&Template=/customsource/namiwalks/teampage.cfm&teamID=9389 You can donate either to me or Jay. You just click on one of our names down at the bottom and then click the red "sponsor me" button. C'mon, we all know someone who's crazy, am I right? Huh? Yeah? Yeah, of course.
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment