Wednesday, May 09, 2007

So tough being so tiny

Today I tried shopping for a bra. I heard thry were having a sale at Macy's (yes the same store whose shoe salesmen ignored me). They had no size that fit me - they mostly start at 34B, which, if you must know, is way too big for me. I had even dressed up for the occasion hoping that the sales staff would treat me well, but still no one helped me. I asked in the Petites section of clothing if they have petite intimates, and the answer of coursewas no. I looked around, and I realized that I hate Macy's. Anything nice that I might buy is so expensive.

I decided I'd just look around for petite clothe. I asked over at Banana Republic ($$) if they had a petites section - nope, but they will at end of summer. I even go to Talbots Kids to find me SOMETHING! They're even very pricey! And most of the kids' stuff is over-the-top colorful (yet fun, just not business fun).

Now I'm waiting for the watch repairman to take two links off my watch band so it'll finally fit.

Jay's job's going very, very well. He seems happy so far with it. I start my new job on Monday, and I'm very nervous... we'll see what happens!

UPDATE ON LAWN: There seems to be some grass sprouts popping up, but it's still too early to tell.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

**tap-tap**

Is this blog on?