Friday, May 04, 2007

Updates

So I haven't posted in a long time, and that's because Jay and I were (still sort of are) going through some trials and trib's. I won't get into it since it's a pretty lengthy and personal story. However, here's some news:
- I did get the new job, was supposed to start April 30, but I am now starting on May 14.
- Jay got into Mass Art's grad program! (I should have written that first.) He'll be going part time starting in the fall.
- Jay ALSO got a new job! That's why he'll be going part time to grad school. He'll be doing "all kinds of graphics," according to Jay. He starts Monday.
- Between my old and new job, we were supposed to go on a road trip. That never happened because I was going through some serious stress. So we don't know if we'll get a chance to do a trip anytime soon.

And since this was supposed to a blog about our house and the 'upgrades' we make to it, I'll now write about grass and lawns.

We know nothing about how to maintain a lawn. In the two years we've owned the house, our front and back lawns have fallen into disarray (I know that word probably isn't the right choice, but sometimes access to my internal thesaurus isn't my strong point, and I probably spelled that wrong). So we decided to try to rectify the sitch (short for 'situation').

Well hold the effin' phone, 'cuz Jay's taking me to effing Six Flags today!!!! AHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! He HATES amusement parks and I LOVE them. and I can't believe he's taking me!! AHHHHH!!!!

2 comments:

dennis said...

Congrats, again, to you both, and twice to Jay. Hope the rollercoasters were superfantastic.

Unknown said...

Hey, that's all kinds of awesome. Congratulations to the two of you.

Speaking of lawn maintenance, today I mowed the lawn for the first time. So. Yard work. Yeah.

Hey, Monday is tomorrow.