I was trying to post some pictures, but I don't have Photoshop, and I don't know how to use any other photo-editing programs that come with Windows. (Paint? What the hell right does that program have to even exist anymore?) I think I went into my frustrations with this thing, Picasa, and I think I posted a weird post with pictures and weird text.
Anyway, here I sit as Mike Hinde visits and we're watching the new King Kong. It's bad. It's only 15 minutes into it, and I can't get away from the fact that Jack Black is trying to act. It's still Jack Black. But I rented it because we hadn't seen it yet, and I figured it'd be a good movie to watch on our new big TV.
"I think no matter how big the TV was, this movie would still suck."
That's what Jay just said. I agree.
Yeah. If anyone has any ideas on how I can edit pics without Photoshop, let me know. I just want to resize and save for web! ::shaking fist::
p.s. that picture that was inadvertently posted in the previous post was our Halloween costume. We were supposed to be ASCII art, but we ended up telling people we were either a crossword puzzle or a word search puzzle. I still don't know exactly what we were.
Friday, December 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Download the 30 day trial from adobe.com!
Then download the 30 day trial of of Photoshop Elements!
or, learn the Gimpshop, a free open source photoshop clone
I see you're rockin' the new blogger beta. Is it good stuff?
How's your gimpshopping been?
Post a Comment