Umm, I realized I don't know a lot about computers after I got my fancy Zanzabar 2000 (my and Jay's nickname for my fancy new 'puter), and all I want to do is upload (or download?) pictures from the digital camera and use some Photoshop-like program to resize and compress it. That's all I want to do. Did you know that Windows XP still has Paint as an accessory? Paint? What really can you (or anyone??) do with that? Seriously!
Anyway, I opened this thing called Picasa, and I hate the kind of software that does everything for you and won't let you do anything you actually want to do. This is one of those pieces of software. Oh, I can 'reduce red eye' or 'adjust color' or even 'crop,' but all I want to do is resize and save for web! Oh, easy-as-pie parts of Photoshop, where are you?
Long story short, I chose something along the lines of "Blog this!" after I selected an image I wanted to actually edit, and it opened up a Blogger window with some fancy HTML code at the beginning of the post, and I just left it there and wrote this disdainful post. Now I'm going to post it and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment