Friday, October 06, 2006

Heavy stuff

I realize that I haven't been posting much lately. I haven't been posting much because whenever I start to write something, it ends up being all serious and philosophical and stuff, and no one wants to read that crap, do they? So that's why I haven't been posting much.

Oh, what's the philosophical stuff, you say? You wouldn't want to read it 'cuz it's too darn serious! Any funny things or interesting things I think of during the day dissipate by the time I sit down at the computer, and then I start typing posts about 'what's it all mean' and 'i've been thinking long and hard about' and the like. Bo-ring!

So ... I, uh, have no light-hearted post to follow up that intro with. Doh! I guess I could tell you the truth and say that I've been having stressful days at work, and Jay's been having stressful days at work, but c'mon. I don't want this to turn into a pity-fest. (Or do I...?)

Anyway, I'm stuck in a rut, and I don't know if posting will recover. This blog was originally set up to document all the fun house things we were doing, but we've long since stopped doing stuff to the house. Except living in it. And that's not so much fun to post about... Maybe we'll have to do some major demolition or renovation to spark the posts back up. ...?

No comments: