Last weekend (fourth of July weekend) was lots of fun - we saw a homemade fireworks show at a lake in Framingham, we swam and kayaked with Abe at the state park, we hung out with friends, we saw Superman Returns, we disc golfed...

So I got a good shot in from around two trees and made it right in the basket. I'm not good at disc golfing, but it is a fun outdoor thing, and I was pretty happy when I heard the chains clinking after I chucked it with wild abandon around trees. I actually bought two discs for myself this past weekend - so exciting!
Jay one-upped me (he likes to play one-uppie, apparently) with a great shot this weekend - it was over a mountain and through trees to a basket hanging from under a tree. He doesn't look nearly as excited as I was, but that's Jay's style. Understated.

And we had Cuddy over and went to the carnival right over a the high school parking lot! It was a lame carnival as carnivals go, but hey, I gotta get any carnival action I can get.

Cuddy made Jay an ice cream pie. Deliciousness, and I don't even like desserts all that much.

I like this picture because everyone in it has a silly face.

And today Jay's parents came over and we kayaked and swam again over at the state park, and then we went over to Prezo in Milford, which, I'm convinced, is the best restaurant ever.
I have to get up for work, so I'm going to bed, otherwise I'd write more.
No comments:
Post a Comment