Sunday, May 15, 2005

The wedding clothes...

So yesterday, if you can freakin' believe it, I actually purchased a wedding dress. Yes, a real dress that I am going to wear at my wedding. Me? Dress up? Noo! But yes, I found one that I love. Everyone was saying, "Oh, you'll know the right dress when you see yourself in it!" But every dress I had tried on was just okay. I didn't really 'fall in love' with any of them, so I just listened to everyone else's input on the dresses they liked. I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be wearing a dress that was pretty, but that I didn't really like all that much. I was prepared to settle for a wedding dress.

Well, I went shopping once again yesterday with my mom and my sister, and I forget if it was me or the lady helping us who picked out the dress (I hadn't tried it on before), and on the hanger it looked pretty and stuff, but that whole weird put-it-on-and-you know-it's-the-dress-for-you thing happened.

Here it is!



Isn't it great?? I'm so excited!

So the wedding planning is in motion, even though there's only a few months until it happens. We're in the process of booking a photographer, a DJ, and picking out a cake. I'm actually getting a little excited now! Hopefully it'll be as fun as I think it'll be.

1 comment:

dennis said...

It's beautiful! And you always look so good in black!