Well, I put the oven on broil, sprinkle some salt and pepper on the steak, and toss it on the broiler. "Boy that steak looks good," I think to myself. So I put it in the oven. It gives off a delightful aroma... so I decide to eat the damn thing. I figure I'll just eat half and save the other half for the next day. Ooooh, should I cook some vegetables, too? Oh, sure! Zucchini and summer squash! Fresh tomatoes, too, just for the hell of it. So I end up eating the whole thing, all the veggies, and the tomatoes, too. I guess I know how people with eating disorders feel... I wasn't even hungry, but I couldn't stop eating.
I had a few scraps of fat left that I didn't want to feed Abe because he's susceptible to puke fits. So I threw the scraps in the trash can, which just resulted in Abe shaking and whining next to the trash can, trying to will the scraps into his mouth by dancing on his hind legs and licking his chops. It didn't work.

Oh, by the way, my best bud Laura has some of her textile creations for sale at this website: Plain Mabel. I guess it's a lady in Northampton, MA, that sells handmade funky things. Here's Laura's creation, Mr. Beardsley!
No comments:
Post a Comment