Saturday, August 30, 2008

A time for a post

Have any of you heard of moodtracker.com? Well, it's pretty self-explanatory; you track your moods on it. I feel like this blog would be a deformed arm of moodtracker.com because I have lots of different moods, most of which where I don't feel like posting, but right now I actually have time to post (from my Treo) while Jay drives us back from having dinner with his family in Lowell.

Anyway, life's been busy for both me and Jay recently. He's been working on work stuff and school stuff, gettin ready for his second year of grad school at MassArt. He's also been tryint to get some swimming in at the state park here and there to get in better shape, but mostly because he just really likes swimming.

I've been busy with work crap, getting orders for expedited transcripts left and right. Plthh, I say!! So I'm trying to catch up there, which is going to be an uphill battle. On a side note, there's a woman there that wants to type for people, but she won't accept the usual rate of $1.00/pg for a typist; she wants the full kit and kaboodle of $3.00/pg. Talk about unfair and GREEDY!

In other Erin news, I signed up to take Orientation to Counseling Psychology at Framingham State College. It starts on th 9th. I'm nervous! I feel like I haven't really used my brain since college. That was seven freakin' years ago! Holy mush-brain! I hope to matriculate into the master's program eventually, but we'll see.

Last weekend we had Matt's (Jay's younger bro) new dog over and wanted to see how Abe and she got along. Well, they actually got along really, really well; so well, in fact, that I think Abe thinks they have a wedding date somewhere in the future. (He humped her backside and leg repeatedly.) It was funny for awhile, then it just got creepy and inappropriate.

Cuddy's back home! She has lots of job interviews this weekend, so cross your fingers that she gets a good one.

What else? That's about it. Hopefully I will post more often. HOPEFULLY.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Erin, my only comment is that you should paint you dishwasher to look like R2D2. Since it's about the same size and rolls around. It would be perfect! Otherwise, more pictures of inanimate object please.

Curt